RV Insurance in Michigan

RV insurance protects you if you injure someone, cause damage to another person's property with your RV, or get into an accident involving another motorist. We offer RV insurance here at Halabicky Insurance Group in Brighton, MI and Imlay City, MI. In the event of an accident, depending on the coverage you choose, RV insurance can help you cover repair or replacement expenses.

RV Insurance Requirements

RV insurance is legally required in Michigan. You must at least purchase liability coverage for your RV with the following limits:

  • Bodily injury for each person for $50,000
  • Bodily injury for each accident for $100,000
  • Property damage coverage for $10,000

RV Insurance Coverage

Here is what RV insurance covers:

  • Liability- If you cause property damage with your RV to another person's property or hurt another person, this will protect you if the other person files a lawsuit against you.
  • Medical payments- This will cover your medical costs if you are injured in an accident.
  • Comprehensive- This will cover you if your RV is damaged or destroyed by an animal, fire, hail, or theft.
  • Roadside assistance- In case of an accident or mechanical failure, this will tow your RV to the nearest repair shop.
  • Emergency expenses- This includes meals, hotel rooms, and more in the event of an accident, damage to your RV, or mechanical repair.
  • Collision- If your RV is damaged following an accident with another driver, this will cover the expenses of replacing or repairing your RV.
  • Contents- This protects your personal items within your RV, including electronics and more, if your RV is broken into.


To receive an RV insurance quote, call Halabicky Insurance Group today. We are located in Brighton, MI and Imlay City, MI.